SHIPPING TO AMAZON FBA RAPID EXPRESS FREIGHT
Amazon is the world’s largest and fastest online marketplace that sells everything from tech gadgets to household appliances. You can say that it’s a one-stop destination for customers where they can get anything when they want.
Now, how this is possible?
Globally, there are 9.5 million sellers on Amazon, and according to the survey out of these sellers, 73% of sellers use Amazon FBA, and the rest of them use Amazon FBM. Focusing on 73% of sellers and their issues, the trouble they are facing these days is shipping their inventory to Amazon and this is what our topic is about.
Growing 3,000 sellers per day means more inventory that Amazon needs to handle. For that Amazon has 185 warehouses or you can say fulfillment centers that manage your inventory now all that comes under FBA. Before moving further let’s have a short review on Amazon FBA.
What is FBA?
FBA is known as fulfillment by Amazon. It’s a service that is provided by Amazon to help its sellers by storing and shipping their inventory. Or in other words, you can say that when any customer places an order Amazon FBA will pick, pack, and ship that item to the customer.
As it’s really helpful and convenient that’s why the majority of the sellers prefer the FBA business model. It helps the sellers to grow their business and reach more customers. Moreover, it not only packs and ships the item it also provides customer support.
Moving back to our topic “Shipping to Amazon FBA” means sending inventory to the fulfillment center. Now for sending the inventory sellers uses the best 3PL third-party logistics carriers. The popular nowadays is rapid express freight why? Let’s explore that,
What is Rapid Express Freight?
Rapid express freight is a full-service logistic company that uses various modes of transportation like trains, trucks, airplanes, and sea transport to ship your cargo. It’s the best service you can use for FBA shipping in terms of cost, time, and security.
What is the Rapid Express Freight Process?
Now, to ship your cargo first, you need to figure out where you want to ship your cargo and fill out the form.
After filling out the form, you will get an email with details that which transportation mode will be used, how much time it will take, or the estimated delivery time with an expense.
How to Ship Items to Amazon FBA (FBA Shipping Rapid Express Freight) Process?
Before shipping items first, you need to add your product for that
- Go to the inventory and click on add a product.
After adding a product follow these steps to ship items to Amazon FBA
- Now there are two things whether to want to ship one product or want to ship multiple products in one shipment.
- If you want to ship one product, click on one product.
- Whereas if you want to ship multiple products, select multiple products from your inventory.
- Now, after selecting the product or products click on the button above that says “Action”, and select “send replenish inventory”.
After that you will be asked three questions:
- What’s the shipping plan?
- Ship from address?
- Do you want to ship individual products or case-packed products?
- Choose the shipping carrier.
Note: Your shipping will depend on your shipping mode and carrier.
- After filling out these three things, next you will be landed on a page like this.
- On this page you will a box under the heading “who prep?”fba shipping rapid express freight by this it means who will pack your items into poly bags. You will have two options here Amazon and a merchant.
- Select merchant because here the manufacturing company is packing the products that you source.
- After that enter the units how many units you are shipping to Amazon FBA.
- At the bottom you will see a button “Print labels for this page”.
This is not a shipping label it’s a FNSKUs (Fulfillment Network Stock Keeping Unit) that you put on your items to avoid confusion because many sellers sell the same products that might get mixed with other products in the warehouse. fba shipping rapid express freight Therefore, FNSKUs are used so that Amazon can identify which product or inventory belongs to which seller.
It will look like this,
- After completing all the steps, you will see a final window with all the details that you have selected.
- Click on “Approve & continue”.
- The last step is to select the paper type on which you want to print your unique label or FNSKUs and click on complete shipment.
- After creating the shipment, you can view the status of your shipment by the “Manage FBA shipments tab”.
- Amazon has follow this shipment workflow
Why Rapid Express Freight is Best for Amazon?
- Fast Service
- Uses multiple ways of transportation
- Online tracking
- 24/ 7 customer support
- Door-to-door services
- You can easily manage your inventory by seeing how many items are left in stock
A single pallet usually costs $73. 71 to ship however it depends on the weight of your pallet.
It depends on the shipping carrier you choose but usually, it takes 2-6 days.
Yes, you can ship from any third-party website directly to Amazon FBA.
Initially, you can send 200 units to Amazon FBA.
Amazon uses the following carriers
US Postal Service
there are also other carriers but these four are the two most popular.
So, as you can see that shipping to Amazon using a rapid express freight is such a simple, fast, and convenient method. This means that you don’t need to worry about getting out of stock. With rapid express freight, you can ship your cargo across any country in half of the time than using other shipping services. Thus, it’s a great option for those who want to grow their business much faster and sell earlier. Thanks for Reading. More Read on. fubarnews.uk Source Link: